Thursday, December 03, 2009

My happiness

Close-up of papers:
I had lots of fun creating this layout! This is my Studio calico October kit, ALL of the papers are from the kit! Most of the papers are basic grey nook and pantry line and october afternoon! (I love em). The layout is about how my mum was a wonderful birthing partner at my son's birth and how I thanked her by letting her be the first one (after me) to hold him. Well, she held him once he was cleaned up and wrapped up like a little burrito! I never foget her just sitting in the massive cane chair in the birthing room, beeming with pure happiness! This photo was perfect for this layout! I cut it so small, so as to focus on my mum and the baby! (and not the clutter around the room).

Thanks so much for looking!!!
I have more layouts to come........

Labels: , ,