Monday, November 30, 2009

Little me!



I don't think I have posted this layout before>? Anyway this is another 'me' layout! I'm getting lots of old pics scrapped ;) I love this one, the pic is from 1978, when I was in nappies and rolling around the house. My mum told me that I would push my tiny feet down on the floor and launch myself around the house! I'm eatting vegimite toast, a true blue Aussie baby. I had lots of fun making this layout!!! All the papers are from my studio calico kit! I had so much paper left over it was crazy! (like 50 sheets of PP to use up), so I made these funky circles and emblished it with a string of beads in the centre! OMG, I love using beads now, an addict I am!! The background is just mist and I have used puched out circles for a mask!!! Easy!!!
Love Lisa xoxox

Labels: , , ,