Friday, November 13, 2009

i hEarT YoU

{To see the detail, please click on the layout!}

This one of my favourite layouts I have done in a long while! (Steph Devin) took the pic for me, thank you darling! It took me about 10 hours just to create the frame. It's rolled up pieces of paper, that have been joined together with both double sided tape (to hold the rolls together) and PVA glue to stick it onto the layout! 99% of the layout is Sassafras products ;)

Baby Boy!
I got to see Janine today and her beautiful baby boy Ashton! Man he is soooo yummy, I just adore his sweet little features! I hope you like the present sweetie, I can't wait until we can scrap together! :)

Shopping
After leaving Janine's house I went shopping for a little while. I brought a few nice little x-mas decorations for my house. I brought a masive silver bow and some star lights, for my bookcase in my dinning room (which holds my scrap stuff now). I decorated my ikea lamp like a little x-mas tree, which I love. I have my girl (Lisa) and boy(Niall) dolls (which are beautiful and handmade dolls I brought on etsy) in my lounge room as a centre pieces. They seat on a wooden cabinet next to my ikea lamp. I brought them x-mas hats and coats ;) They look awesome, I'm so happy! Once I have cleaned up my WHOLE house (the way I want) I'm getting my boys to put up our x-mas tree and decorate their room to! It's getting closer and closer to x-mas!

Crafts
I have almost finished making my -xmas cards! Niall alone has a family of 13 members, OMG! They are simple angel cards! (I'm not a big card maker plus the fact that the more complicated I make the card design the more complicated the rest of them have to be). I brought some little red balls for my (ikea) lamp tree and placed all little foils stars over them, it's very simple but very effective. I plan on making a few x-mas banners for my lounge room. One in my entrance hallway which will read "Merry Christmas" (in a x-mas theme). I might do little wrapped up presents with bows. I'd also like a banner in my lounge room but which hangs down and says "JOY"! In the background on the walls I plan on buying some wooden stiching rings and placing some red and green fabric inside to hang on the walls. I also wanna get the boys to draw some x-mas pics and I will frame them and mix them in amoungst the fabric frames. I think it will create a nice homey look, which the Joy, fabric frames and pictures :)

Ok I think cleaning the house, putting up the x-mas tree and decorations, finishing off the x-mas cards, the two banners, and putting up the fabric and drawing frames will keep we busy! When that's finished I'll just..

Well I'll just have to plan some more.....

:) Lisa xoxox

Labels: , , , ,